Welcome to registration for SIUE Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment 2016! We are so happy to have you!
Joining a sorority is an amazing experience. Here is everything that you could gain by joining a sorority:
- Sisterhood: You will immediatly gain about 150 new Facebook friends and you will never have to worry about needing to find someone to go get half-priced apps with every again!
- Networking: When you join a sorority, you gain a network of hundreds of sisters around the world.
- Academics: Sorority women tend to have higher GPAs than the average woman not involved in Sroroity Life. Not only do we require a certain GPA but we inspire our women to be the best that they can be.
- Service: We strive to not only better our women but also to better our greater community.
- Leadership: All of our soririties offer leadership positions. Whether you want to help plan formal or informal, plan community service opportunities for your sisters, help plan mom/dad weekend, or be the President of your chapter, there is something for everyone.
If you have any questions about being in a Panhellenic sorority, please contact email@example.com or if you are interested in any of our special interest sororities on campus, please contact Rani Somers (Fraternity and Sorority Life Graduate Assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll be in touch!
Panhellenic Council at SIUE